1. Glamglow Sample Kit - The Glam Glow masks have been talked about like crazy. I see tweets and videos about them all the time! But $60 is a lot to invest in a mask, if you ask me. Before I buy, I'd like to try it out! The company sells a $12 sample kit, perfect for your testing pleasure.
2. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade - This is another hot product that I keep seeing on social media. I'm definitely more of a brow powder followed by a brow gel kinda girl, but the results I've been seeing have me wondering...
3. Shea Moisture Blush - I bought one, and I need more. They're a little more sheer than I like, but for the price, they're still great. Review to come.
4. Make Up For Ever Powder Stack - I had no idea MUFE made these until last night! You get a stack of loose powders in translucent, light, medium or dark. Perfect for any of your makeup (artiststry) needs!
5. Kate Somerville Ultimate Oil Free Duo - I have a thing for Kate Somerville. Her products are luxurious, and I love that I could get many of these treatments in her office. I'm trying a couple of products from her line now, but I want the whole oil-free lineup!